"Summer Woman" engraving by Wenceslaus Hollar, repurposed by Edward Benlowes in Theophila (1652)
Printed page featuring an engraving of "Summer Woman" from Hollar's "Four Seasons" series with symbols added by hand.
- created on
- file formatjpg
- file size6 MB
- container titleEdward Benlowes, Theophila (London: Henry Seile and Humphrey Moseley, 1652)
- copyright statusPublic Domain
- creatorEdward Benlowes, Wenceslaus Hollar
- creditBoston Public Library.
- original publisherEdward Benlowes, Roger Norton, Henry Seile, Humphrey Moseley
- original publisher placeLondon
- rights territoryWorldwide