Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher’s Comedies and Tragedies (1647) within Humphrey Moseley's social network
A ring network showing the printers, booksellers, writers, engravers, and musicians involved Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher's Comedies and Tragedies (1647), situated within Humphrey Moseley's broader social network. The outer ring shows how the people involved in the Beaumont and Fletcher first folio are connected to other books published or sold by Humphrey Moseley.
A ring network of people involved in producing Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher's Comedies and Tragedies (1647)
- created on
- copyright statusIn Copyright
- creatorZoe Braccia, Whitney Trettien
- creditProduced by Whitney Trettien from the data gathered by Zoe Braccia.
- restrictionsSee the Creative Commons website for details about the restrictions associated with the CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
- rightsCC BY-NC 4.0
- rights holderWhitney Trettien
- rights territoryWorldwide