Bad Bunny – Hoy Cobre (Official Video) #TrapLatino #Rap #Cacoteo @Cacoteo #Hiphop #LatinX #CacoteoRadio https://t.co/rCpAzswA6v
LatinX has neither country nor fixed geography. LatinX, according to Claudia Milian, is the most powerful conceptual tool of the Latino/a present, an itinerary whose analytic routes incorporate the Global South and ecological devastation. Milian’s trailblazing study deploys the indeterminate but thunderous “X” as intellectual armor, a speculative springboard, and a question for our times that never stops being asked. LatinX sorts out and addresses issues about the unknowability of social realities that exceed our present knowledge.
#LatinX #Goodstuff https://t.co/vyWiGHydYv
When I was younger I would always hear “someday Latinos will no longer be the minority”....I’m so happy to be alive… https://t.co/b5TvJOvTrm
Congrats to @AlexPadilla4CA, first #LatinX U.S. Senator! Well deserved. I am honored to have you represent California in the #USSenate.
We’ve got the best holiday gifts to make any remote worker extra happy this holiday season. #latinx #latina… https://t.co/gClYRb22Fp
Historic! The @latinomuseum bill passed 💯 #LatinoMuseumNOW #LatinX #Latinos https://t.co/QTtAQaWhlW
- rightsPortions of this book appeared in a different form as “Extremely Latin, XOXO: Notes on LatinX,” in Cultural Dynamics 29, no. 3 (August 2017): 8–24, https://doi.org/10.1177/0921374017727850; and as “Crisis Management and the LatinX Child,” in English Language Notes 56, no. 2 (October 2018): 121–40; copyright 2018, The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate, all rights reserved, republished by permission of the copyright holder, and the present publisher, Duke University Press, www.dukeupress.edu.
Copyright 2019 by Claudia Milian
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, MN
- restrictionsAll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
- rights holderClaudia Milian
- rights territoryWorld
- series number38
- series title