@Sassychickie Well, most of the cheaters support #CommonCore. They cannot perform simple mathematics. Semper Fi
Learning versus the Common Core explains how standards-based education reform is transforming nearly every aspect of public education. With a nod to the philosophy of John Dewey, Tampio concludes with a vision of what democratic education can look like today—and how people can form rhizomatic alliances across different political and ethical backgrounds to fight the Common Core.
Background image David Pennington on Unsplash.
#CommonCore and #Vocabulary Instruction https://t.co/TPrjOfIhoZ
@PTommy78 Delirio #CommonCore
@RobAbramowitz @timjconway @eschulze @JasonLaCanfora @AllisonMPecorin $700 billion to other countries to start. But… https://t.co/tg3BxnYGqR
@Heather30347136 @ShannonBream @realDonaldTrump Yeah #commoncore math has been so helpful with that!
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, MN
- restrictionsAll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
- rightsCopyright 2019 by Nicholas Tampio
- rights holderNicholas Tampio
- rights territoryWorld
- series number28
- series title