To get beyond capitalism, we need to push its technologies to the point where they explode. Steven Shaviro argues that accelerationism—the bastard offspring of a furtive liaison between Marxism and science fiction—works as a powerful artistic program.
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, MN
- restrictionsPlease see the Creative Commons website for details about the restrictions associated with the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.
- rightsNo Speed Limit by Steven Shaviro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- rights holderSteven Shaviro
- rights territoryWorld
- series number4
- series title