Inspired by Jacques Rancière’s Ten Theses on Politics and work by Hannah Arendt, Stanley Cavell, and Roland Barthes, Davide Panagia offers conceptual provocations that emphasize the sense of conviction one has when facing the frictions of aesthetic experience.
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, MN
- restrictionsPlease see the Creative Commons website for details about the restrictions associated with the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license.
- rightsTen Theses for an Aesthetics of Politics by Davide Panagia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- rights holderDavide Panagia
- rights territoryWorld
- series number16
- series title