Skip to main content
The ubiquitous iPhone and its kin saturate our lives, changing everything from our communication to our posture. Ian Bogost contrasts the values of Apple’s massive success in the twenty-first century with those of its rise in the twentieth.
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, MN
- restrictionsAll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
- rightsCopyright 2015 by Ian Bogost
- rights holderIan Bogost
- rights territoryWorld
- series number6
- series titleForerunners: Ideas First