Theory for the World to Come
Speculative Fiction and Apocalyptic Anthropology
Drawing on speculative fiction and social theory, Theory for the World to Come is the beginning of a conversation about theories that move beyond nihilistic conceptions of the capitalism-caused Anthropocene and toward generative bodies of thought that provoke creative ways of thinking about the world ahead.
Background image by Daniil Silantev on Unsplash.
Text Added Project Kickoff
A Manifold @uminnpress project is born!
Table of Contents
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, MN
- restrictionsPlease see the Creative Commons website for details about the restrictions associated with the CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
- rightsTheory for the World to Come: Speculative Fiction and Apocalyptic Anthropology by Matthew J. Wolf-Meyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- rights holderMatthew J. Wolf-Meyer
- rights territoryWorld
- series number29
- series titleForerunners: Ideas First