Skip to main content
Using techniques like excavation and mapping to discover the modern city’s roots in time, Shannon Mattern advocates for urban media archaeology, a multisensory approach to investigating the material history of networked cities.
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, MN
- restrictionsPlease see the Creative Commons website for details about the restrictions associated with the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license.
- rightsDeep Mapping the Media City by Shannon Mattern is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted
- rights holderShannon Mattern
- rights territoryWorld
- series number5
- series titleForerunners: Ideas First