Exploring the existential implications of the Covid-19 crisis through meditations
Part personal memoir, part philosophical reflection and written in the midst of the pandemic in 2021, The World Is Gone employs the Robinson Crusoe fable to launch an existential investigation of the effects of extreme isolation, profound boredom, nightly insomnia, and the fear of madness associated with the loss of a world populated by others.
- publisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- publisher placeMinneapolis, MN
- restrictionsPlease see the Creative Commons website for details about the restrictions associated with the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.
- rightsThe World Is Gone: Philosophy in Light of the Pandemic by Gregg Lambert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- rights holderGregg Lambert
- series number52
- series title